• June 19, 2021, 04:47:48 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Author Topic: Thank you Alex! All proceeds from the auction are going to TEMAC  (Read 87 times)

Offline Frank v B

• Ace
  • TEMAC - Assistant to the Assistant Greeter.
  • TEMAC #: 141
  • Started Flying RC: 1989
We just got word from Alex Shao through Oscar that all the proceeds from the auction are going to TEMAC.

Oscar put out a desperate call a few weeks ago that all the remaining modelling stuff in Alex's basement had to be removed that day.  Oscar, Andy and I went over and loaded up our cars and sorted through the stuff and auctioned it off in 25 lots so far.  A few more items remain.

In the scramble to empty the house, we did give Alex a second chance to make sure he wanted to donate the money to TEMAC.

From my notes:

Oscar,

So far I have collected $463.00 in cash from the auction items.  It looks like we will bring in close to $600.  Do I send the money to Athol or do you want to see if Alex can use it? 

We all benefitted from the auction because everything that was sold was a good deal for the buyer.

Frank van Beurden

Alex's reply to Oscar's e-mail is in the screen shot below:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 08:53:40 PM by Frank v B »

"Never trade luck for skill"

Offline sihinch

• TEMAC Past-President
  • Global Moderator
  • Ace
  • TEMAC #: 124
  • Started Flying RC: 1987
Re: Thank you Alex! All proceeds from the auction are going to TEMAC
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 07:23:44 AM »
Thank you Alex for your generosity.

And thanks to Frank, Andy and Oscar for making it all happen.