Spektrum iX12 and Receivers -SOLD-

Started by mawz, July 04, 2021, 10:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mawz

I'm trying to thin my overly-large selection of radios to concentrate on a single system, so my iX12 is up for sale along with the rest of my Spektrum kit

I've owned this since Dec 2019 and it was bought new then.

Includes box, manual, Sticker Sheet, original USB Wall wart, strap and a USB Micro-B charge cable. It's updated to the latest version (1.16.02 App and 2.00.89 Firmware)

$500 firm (these list for $859 new)

Also selling the following receivers:

AR6600T DSMX Telemetry receiver - with original DSMX remote and the Voltage sensor wire - $60
AR7000 DSM2 receiver with Spektrum DSM2 remote - $30
AR400 DSMX 4ch Sport receiver - $20
4x AR410 DSMX Smart Sport receivers with FlyBy telemetry and support for SMART ESC's - $25 each

And finally, a TM1000 with assorted cabling (voltage sensor wire, RX connector, a couple X-Bus wires including a Y-Cable) - $30

$700 takes the lot (Radio plus all 7 receivers, plus TM1000)

deltawing

I wish I don't have a DX18 now.
Excellent radio, excellent deal.

Good luck for this great sell.   :)

Capsilus

Mawz. can I ask you what single system you are focusing on? What is your preferred Radio?
Is the ix12 in mint condition? no dead pixels, bumps or bruises?
Also is it black or one of the bright colors?

Thanks

mawz

I've been dual-system FrSky/Spektrum for quite a number of years, and I'm standardizing on FrSky. Right now I'm primarily flying a TANDEM X20.

The iX12 is black and there's some minor dings on the case plastic (mostly on the antenna), the screen is in good condition and I've observed no dead pixels.

mawz

Radio and all receivers have been sold