on-line auction- Mantua Rainbow kit- complete- Auction ends Friday evening Oct 2

Started by Frank v B, October 20, 2021, 08:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Complete vintage kit for a midwing trainer- semi symmetrical foam wing.  For the upcoming cold winter days.

Span 1.2 meters- was designed for 15-35 glow engines.  Easily convertible to electric.
https://www.elitemodelsonline.co.uk/Aircraft/By-Manufacturers/Mantua/107058-/Mantua-Models-Rainbow

Price on the box shows $109.99

My starting bid is $10.00
Minimum increment $1.00.  Last bid with a time stamp less than 8 pm (ie 7.59.59) is the winner on Friday 8 pm, October 22...this year!  ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

GuyOReilly

Quote from: Frank v B on October 20, 2021, 08:55:15 PM
Complete vintage kit for a midwing trainer- semi symmetrical foam wing.  For the upcoming cold winter days.

Span 1.2 meters- was designed for 15-35 glow engines.  Easily convertible to electric.
https://www.elitemodelsonline.co.uk/Aircraft/By-Manufacturers/Mantua/107058-/Mantua-Models-Rainbow
Price on the box shows $109.99
My starting bid is $10.00
Minimum increment $1.00.  Last bid with a time stamp less than 8 pm (ie 7.59.59) is the winner on Friday 8 pm, October 22...this year!  ;)
Frank

This one has been started, so short winter months...
My bid $20.00, I never have enough projects...
Guy

GuyOReilly

Frank v B

Guy,

re: "looks like I have another project!!"

Yes you do.
Let me know when your financing comes through.  ;)

Frank

GuyOReilly

@Frank v B  financing was successfully secured and funds are available in fiat currency.  How about Sunday noon at the field? Call or email if another time or date is more convenient for you.

GuyOReilly

Thank you @Frank v B for meeting with me during "business" hours so we may finalize with the financial transaction.
I had a quick look at the kit and not will be fun to convert that to electric.
One more winter project...
Guy

Frank v B

The box is in Guy's possession in exchange a $20 bill....that Guy just printed. ;D

Frank