Confirming this Wednesday, June 9,2021 from 5 pm-8 pm

Started by Frank v B, June 07, 2021, 10:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

There will be instruction this coming Wednesday from 5 pm-8pm.

It appears the field will be ready enough on Wednesday to fly.  It is dependent on the weather the next two days.  We may have to be careful and you may be asked to take off and land on the grass.
We need to be on the safe side.  David Kates is planning to attend.  I will ask him to make any final decisions.  Not negotiable.   ;)

Here's to hoping many instructors can come out and share the load. 
Students should not have to suffer with me as their instructor by default.  :D

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

....by the way, for those of you who (are lucky and) don't know me, I will be showing up at the field no matter what the weather forecast indicates.
Even if it is pouring in the city I will be there.

Why you ask?    Weather forecasters are like politicians.  They always promise but never deliver.
There were many days when it was pouring in the city, there was rain in the Stouffville forecast and the flying at TEMAC was terrific.

If it happens to rain there are two Tim's close by.  Easy to please.

Frank

Michael

Nice evening ....

Thanks to Frank, Phil, BJ, and Mark.

The runway was almost finished.

Michael

msatin

Great afternoon and evening of flying, and the new runway is excellent - Thanks to all those who made it happen!
Also nice to see familiar faces, and several new members as well
You never fail until you stop trying

Frank v B

What a great evening.  The weather was perfect and the wind was mostly down the runway.  Students Max, Jan, William and Paul had 2-3 flights each with the help of instructors Michael and Philip.
The real help came from BJ and Mark who prepped students' planes. set up transmitters and buddy boxes.  They did some of the heavy lifting on the swearing at the new technology so I did not have to get a big hammer out of my car.
Potential new member Paul came by.  He bought an Apprentice at Pinnacle and will try to drop by with an assembled plane next Wednesday.

Almost a perfect evening.

Frank