(For al Bstaff): re: earlier Estate sale

Started by Frank v B, July 25, 2013, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

The following items are fro sale:

1) Hobbico Accu Cycle RX/TX Nicad battery charger and cycler with 2 wiring harnesses with banana plugs.  Model HCAP 0260  Charges RX 1,4,5 cell packs (1.2 volt cells).  Charges RX at 25,50,125 mah, charges TX (6,7 or 8 cells) at 50 or 125 mah.  Discharge settings at 250 or 500 mah.
Price on the box is $159.99  Asking $25.00  Sold to Mr. Guelph  Note: Al, we are going to Guelph in the next week to visit our son so I will bring it.  Al- I found it and will get it to Guelph.

2) Coverite 21 century covering iron in box.  Adjustable heat, Model number 6500.  Price on box is $49.99.  Asking $10.00  Sold to the new father Mr. Colin.

3) Weller soldering station Model TC 202 (Lime Green).  I have the same one and love it.  have seen it at Sayal for $80 plus.  Asking $20
Sold to Simon

4) Hanno Prettner transmitter tray with neck strap.  Asking $10.00 Sold to EdEdge after a test drive... either for money or two props  ;D  If you don't like it I will take it back.

Prices are firm.  The first response on this web site for each item is the new owner.... after the exchange of cash.  :D
I am prepared to buy the products from the estate at these prices.

Frank van Beurden

Note: I am trying to get to Rogo Field next Wednesday (July 31) and will bring the stuff
"Never trade luck for skill"

Bigstik

Hi Frank,

I'd like the Accu-Cycle charger.

Alan
Guelph
Bigstik

sihinch

I'll take the soldering station, please!

wollins

Frank, put me down for the "Coverite 21 century covering iron in box" please.

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Ededge2002

I'm interested in the tx tray. Any chance of a photo?
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Bigstik

Frank, I'm off to North Bay tomorrow, Sat., for a week. Call me @ 519-993-0208 tonight, Fri., so we can arrange pick-up/drop-off.

Alan
Bigstik

Frank v B

Al,

Found the charger and will give it along with my son Chris after Thanksgiving Dinner on Monday at our house.  He lives at 39 Merion Street in Guelph (Paisly and Edinburgh).  Please pay him the $25.00 and I will pry it out of his grubby little hands later. ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"