BUSA N28c

Started by Gregor77, September 17, 2012, 08:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

Oh, I will be busy this winter grabbed a N28C 20% done...  Nice kit and plans and instructions are easier than the DR1.

But I am still working hard on the DR-1.   ;o)

Gregor77

This is a nice example from one of the shows in the states.   :P

piker

Very nice, Greg.

The Neuport 28 was the Balsa USA kit that I was originally planning to get.  I'm excited to see your's come together and a bit jeolous at the same time  :)

Robert

Gregor77

Rob, the plane kit is wonderful and looks easier than the DR-1.

I have to get another work table sorted out.  I want to buld it the same time... Maybe a bit to excited at the moment.   But the DR is coming along.  Will post images soon!

There is some great movies on the N28 on you tube.

Rhinebeck Jamboree 2010 - Balsa USA Nieuport 28

Proctor kit

1/4 scale Nieuport 28

Gregor77

I had some time last night and cleaned up the garage and sorted some stuff.

So I went downstair and prepared table two for the N28C.   The plans have been layed out and the plastic builders sheets have been applied.   

My next step is to start working on the fuse.  It is a box fuse so rather easy.  I should have it done by the weekend or the next.    With the wings done, it will be easier.

I am most likely going to try the G110 or the G160 for this plane.   I will go with 8S this time as the 10S is just crazy power.

What is a good recommendation for Servos?  I am also going to use the Sullivan Pull Pull system on the tail the elevator for a bit more scale.

xavierm

I am looking forward to see the progress of this build. I love the Nieuport 28 and I love watching mine fly. Sometime, I have to remimber myself that I am holding the radio :-)
Mine is a proctor kit.

AXI 5320/28 on 8S5000 and 20x10 APC. Weight approx 18lbs.

Nieuport 28 - montage 1
Aero-Maskoutain 2008-08-10
Xavier

Gregor77