Olympic 20 ARF with caddy, power panel- $50.00 Convertible to E-Power

Started by Frank v B, July 25, 2022, 11:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

ARF assembled. 52" span.  Never flown.  Set up for IC power (no engine) convertible to E-Power.  Comes with a caddy and power panel, glow driver and glow plug wrench.(No 12V battery).

Fuselage is set up with 3 Futaba S148 servos and switch that look brand new.  Aileron servo also an S 148 installed.
Two small damaged areas- a small puncture in the wing (My fault!) and a broken fin extension over the rudder (I didn't do it!).  See photo 51.

Some TEMAC members belong to an IC club.  Feel free to donate/sell the caddy to a friend. 
If more than one person is interested, please register on this post by 8 pm Wednesday, July 27 at 8:00 to enter the draw for the prize at this price.  For TEMAC members only until Wednesday 8 pm

If after Wednesday 8 pm there is no entry, I will open it to Beeton RC Flyer members until Friday evening 8 pm July 29.  Beeton members can register with Rudie Nagelkmakers, a good friend of Temac.

Proceeds will be converted into a gift certificate for our August 21 Non-Funfly.  Donated to us by a customer of John's Hobbies.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

It is officially open to Beeton members.  I have sent a note to Rudie.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"