Just reorganized things a bit on the website

Started by bfeist, March 12, 2014, 12:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfeist

I made a new child forum for the scratch build course that just started.
I also put member introductions under General Discussion to shorten the list up a bit.

Also upgraded the forum to the latest patch. Please report any new issues here.

bfeist

Ok, so my reorg and upgrade broke the mobile version of the forum.

Introducing our snazy new mobile version of the forum! Have a look at http://temac.ca on your iphone or android.

Ben

sihinch

Ben, as always, we are grateful for your dedication and skills, that continue to keep our internet presence cutting edge!  :)

Thank you so much.

They both look awesome.

Ededge2002

Wow. Just wow. Did our club site just surpass the level of some of the commercial sites?  Nice. New look and I think some new features.

Thanks Ben

I just added that attachment from MOBILE!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

If I asked to open the "full site" on a mobile, how do I switch back to the mobile version?

Thanks in advance.

thehaze

sweet!

nicely done sir. I mean it has a long way to go to catch up to the "other" forum. But it's a start  ;)
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Papa

Whatcha talking 'bout.

There ain't no other Forum but ours.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Ededge2002

There's other things on the internet besides TEMAC?
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

piker

Who are you kidding, Ed.  We know you use the Internet for interests outside of TEMAC.

imran13

Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

bfeist

Quote from: sihinch on March 12, 2014, 09:03:51 PM
If I asked to open the "full site" on a mobile, how do I switch back to the mobile version?

Thanks in advance.

Clear your cookies in your mobile browser

Andy Hoffer

Asking Simon to clear his cookies is like asking him to give up his day job!  It's not in his DNA. :D

Andy

Skyking

Hi Ben,

I noticed that even though I am logged in the message at the bottom of the forum menu does not show me as logged in. What do you think?

Ken
Actually, I can.

sihinch

Further to Ken's comment, even though I have clicked the "stay logged in box" and stored my password on my iPad, every time I re-open Safari I have to log in again. Seems weird.

I can show you on Wed, Ben because it also happens on my iPhone.

bfeist

You probably hit "never for this site" at some point on safari. Try chrome on ios and see if you have the same issue.