Resent website update

Started by bfeist, May 06, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfeist

My apologies for the recent down-time. We had to undergo a DNS change to complete a move to a new server. This will hopefully resolve many of the recent issues people have been experiencing.

bweaver

No apology is necessary.  This website is a great resource and club communication feature.  Any member of any club (regardless of what type of club it is) would have to be impressed with a site of this nature and how smoothly it has run.

I for one am thankful for the many volunteers this club has and for the efforts put in by them on everyones behalf.  This type of camaraderie and commitment by its members to an organization of this nature is not that common.

Many thanks...........  Be proud of what you have done.  But thanks for getting rid of the glitches.

:D

bfeist

Thanks Bruce. Those are very kind words. But really I was just feeling guilty for not being able to come out and help with the new runway so I fixed the server instead :)

bfeist

The server seems nice and snappy (and stable). Has anyone experienced any problems in the last 12 hours?

Andy Hoffer

Huge improvement Ben.  Everything seems to be working well now.
Thanks so much for pursuing this.  Way to go!
Andy

Papa

Hi Ben, there was an outage this morning at 6:20 am. lasted a minute or so. Seems to be back up now.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

Also at 8:30am. Not sure how long it lasted but it was longer than 2mins.

bfeist

Brutal. I'll follow up with the ISP again