5 planes for sale. 4 sold; 1 still for sale.

Started by Michael, July 20, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Hangar 9 50-size Corsair, E-Flite 46 brushless motor, E-Flite 60 amp ESC, all servos, E-Flite 46-size rotating retracts, Castle Creations voltage regulator (BEC) with a 2S 1300 Hyperion lipo pack for the radio. No receiver. Never crashed. Nice condition.  Pilot included. $350. Sold.

Kyosho Ryan STA 50E, 62" wingspan, Neodyme 40-size brushless motor, E-Flite 60amp speed control and brand-name servos. It's a little banged up, but still nice and flies great. Flies great on a 5-cell 5000 mah pack. No receiver.  Pilot included.  $120. Sold.

E-Flite Stearman PT-17 15e, E-Flite brushless 15 motor, E-Flite 40 amp speed control, brand-name servos, and 2 pilots. No receiver. Never crashed; great condition. $200. Sold.

Hobby King DH-82 Tiger Moth (wood, not foam), 49" span, pull-pull rudder and elevators, all Hobby King parts: brushless motor, ESC, servos, orange receiver, plus 2 pilots. Light crack in cowl, I got it new that way, you can see it in one of the photos. It's a great flyer; it flies nice and slow. I flew it nicely yesterday at the Bramelea fun fly, nice and steady, nice takeoff and nice landing, in windy conditions. Needs a 3-cell 3300 lipo pack which can fly it for about 10 minutes. $220. Still available.

Hobby King Canadair waterbomber, 2 brushless motors; 2 ESCs, 4 servos, and ready to fly. A little banged up, but it's ready to fly off grass or water. (1 spinner shown in the photo; 2 on the plane). Will fly a long time on a 3-cell 3000 mah lipo pack. Looks great in the air. $70. Sold.

I want these sold fast. First buyer with cash and pick up, gets it.
Please respond here in this thread.
Michael

thehaze

I'll take the water bomber. No Rx required.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Michael

It's yours.
I should be at the field on Wednesday for training.

Michael

ppalumbo

I'll take the pt-17 please.   When would you like me to pick up?   Thanks Peter

Michael

You can pick it up, or I can bring it to the field. I plan on being there this Wednesday late afternoon and early evening.

Email me:
[email protected]

or text me:
647-300-7646
Michael

ppalumbo

Great!  I`ll meet you at the field on Wed for pick up.

Thanks
Peter

Gregor77

Michael. Can I take the Ryan. I will be there on Wednesday if you can bring it to the field. If not let me know when you are home and I can come grab it. Thanks.

Michael

OK, Greg, see you on Wednesday.

The Ryan is yours.
Michael

Michael

Possible deal on the Corsair; I'll update in a little while.
Michael

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Who is the mystery buyer???

Michael

Michael

Gregor77

Shhhhhh. You can't let anyone know that. 

thehaze

As long as his wife doesn't read the forum he should be OK.

Michael I will be there tomorrow, but I will most likely be late.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Michael

Michael