Morphine Build (Sign Up)

Started by Papa, September 04, 2014, 02:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

Again a lot of interest has been expressed by Piker Class racers and some who wish to become racers in getting aircraft. The plane of choice was a Nooner from Ikarus in Montreal but it has become somewhat expensive. Robert pike has an own design called "Morphine" that has become the plane to beat. In the true nature of TEMAC he is willing to cut foam cores and run build class on the construction of the racer.

This will be held at the same time and place as the RedEagle build. Other than Robert cutting the foam you will need to supply all your own wood and hardware. It's a simple build but you should compensate robe rt for the foam.

Sign up below and again I will hold it open for 10 days only. because of Thanksgiving the first class will be Monday October 27, 6:00pm for food and 7:00pm start at Col. Mustard's on Hwy 7 just West of 9th Line.

Jack.

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

Frank v B

Jack,

I'm in.. whatever the cost.  Thank you Piker.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

piker

Quote from: sihinch on September 04, 2014, 05:50:15 PM
Yes please, can I be in?

Of course!

Also, everyone, let me know how many sets of wing cores you'd like.  I'll want to cut them all at the same time once my cutting system is set-up.

I'll create a list to confirm before I start cutting.

Papa

Don't worry I have the official list and will pass it on when we close out the sign up.
So far it's six, Three confirmed and three word of mouth.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

piker

Gregor77

Ok, OK, sing me up for one kit....  ::)

battlestu

did you need two wings and make it a bi-plane pylon racer?
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

We're going to get Cadez racing one way or another.  He'll have all kinds of fun and thank us later.

Not to toot my own horn, but the Morphine flies so much better than he Nooner that it actually makes racing run  ;D

And we don't want a repeat of "The Year of Hinchcliffe"

sihinch