TEMAC TICKLER - Nov. 1, 2020

Started by Michael, November 01, 2020, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

TEMAC has been quite busy this season, and flying has continued right through the end of October. The members who have been flying have been remarkable! Covid-19 safety rules have been followed exceptionally well, and problems were 'far and few in between'. Almost any day, absent of rain or horrific wind, there have been model aircraft flying from our little airport.

I'd like to thank the entire TEMAC board for their dedication, work and time, that they have afforded our club. David has kept the field in excellent condition, Athol has been doing a fantastic job maintaining our finances and membership, Frank has been quietly and informally helping new (and old) pilots, and Rob, who unfortunately has been robbed by Covid-19 of his job of planning funflys, has participated in all discussions and efforts needed.

Unfortunately, we have no indoor meetings planned. We're trying to prepare an internet/web Zoom event for our December Annual General Meeting. We will discuss club business, our runway, winter flying, and other things.

Visit our website forum regularly, and keep up with what's going on. Another email will be sent out soon.

Michael Rogozinsky
President, TEMAC

Michael

Michael

Speak to your flying buddies. If they haven't received an email notice for this TEMAC TICKLER, please send me their email address.

Michael

[email protected]

Michael

Michael

Typo noted:

Autumn, not Automn

Fixed.

Michael

Athol

Hello Michael and the TEMAC Membership,

Thank you Michael for the recognition, but totally unnecessary!

To everyone, I have always "given back" to clubs with whom I've had the pleasure of being associated. TEMAC is no exception (you can read my bio if you so choose).

I offer my services where I believe I can be of assistance and do so without looking for recognition of any sort. Seeing the club do well is my reward and if my contribution furthers the success of the club, I'm happy and do so unselfishly, without any expectation and without looking for personal gain. I will continue to serve the needs of the club until I no longer get any personal satisfaction and will then stand down.

Cheers and Stay Safe  ;)

Athol