Life Changing Sale - Crazy Prices

Started by sihinch, October 19, 2021, 09:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

In anticipation of a planned life change in 2022, I am trying to move out of my (plane) storage unit.....so I will be thinning the fleet!

Look out for some awesome deals with crazy (low) prices.....things like FMS B-25, Avios Bush Mule, DH Chipmunk.

Listings and photos will be added to this thread as soon as I start collecting planes from the hangar!

Gregor77

Sign me up for the bush mule and the mitchell...

Frank v B

"Never trade luck for skill"

Gregor77

Yes. Your B25. I had one years ago. It was fun. I gave Athnol all my old parts a few years back. Nice plane.

Chappers

Si - I may be interested in the chippie - is it the seagull arf?

Cheers,

The other Si

sihinch

Well, I'm so sorry Si & Everyone, but my attempt at doing some smart marketing to generate interest in some planes I may sell actually ended up in people buying them!

The 3 planes I knew I would sell, and posted, all sold.  So I'm afraid the Chipmunk is gone, Si.

I looked in my storage unit for other planes to sell and right now, nothing else jumped out at me.  That's not to say in a few days or weeks I will part with something else.

Guess I should stay away from Marketing and stick to Production!

Frank v B

Smart marketing = stirring the pot.

You did fine!

Frank

ps: I did Google "I'm waiting" for a smart-a$$ cartoon but decided against posting it. ;D ;D
"Never trade luck for skill"

Polecat

Quote from: sihinch on October 31, 2021, 08:13:47 AM
Well, I'm so sorry Si & Everyone, but my attempt at doing some smart marketing to generate interest in some planes I may sell actually ended up in people buying them!

The 3 planes I knew I would sell, and posted, all sold.  So I'm afraid the Chipmunk is gone, Si.

I looked in my storage unit for other planes to sell and right now, nothing else jumped out at me.  That's not to say in a few days or weeks I will part with something else.

Guess I should stay away from Marketing and stick to Production!

Simon

I would have been all over that Chipmunk, I have a Estrelleta for a trade.

Ken