Started by Papa, July 20, 2013, 10:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

Speedfest and Piker Class BL Racing.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Michael

That was a great and fun race!

Even though I was the last place racer, I proudly finished the entire race, flew nicely, in good time and safely, without crashing.

I had a great time and was happy to participate.

I look forward to more racing, and I offer a great big thanks to Jack and everyone who helped organize.
Michael

battlestu

had a great time ...can't say i didn't crash but stuff happens.

I'll have plane number two ready for the next race and i'll be gunning for that trophy Ed ;)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

wollins

Came too late for the races but finally maidened my Nooner, (successfully!) so I'm looking forward to participating going forward.

Colin 
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

sihinch

I had a fab day! And yes, I did whine too much!!!! But was delighted with the outcome of the racing (I'm maintaining the mystery, at present!)

Thanks Jack, Greg, Burt, Elizabeth and Ed for all the help with the organization. And Andy for his usual high-quality photography. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Great to have some visitors to the field too, and some members dropping in with family to say "Hi" and see what was going on.

I love my new Reverb and really enjoyed flying it. Just need to get better at it!

Great to see everyone. Thanks for a great day.

Ededge2002

The race date has been changed to Sunday the 28th. I requested as the 27th was my birthday I should be allowed to win. I see Jack took that into consideration lol.

Who will be second place this week?  Come on challengers!!  Simon gave me a great run last week will he do it again?
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

I'm going to give Ed his birthday preset tomorrow. I'm going to give him second place!!! That will give him an excuse to get out and practice his laps more!!!!

Happy 2nd Place Ed!

battlestu

happy birthday Ed... have a drink or three for me ;)

don't sleep in   :D
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Ededge2002

Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

thehaze

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.