2014-09 TEMAC Tickler, SnoBall Revealed & bnext Pilot's Meeting.

Started by Papa, March 08, 2014, 12:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

#2014-09
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

bfeist

Frank v B

As Dr. Phil would say  "Andy, what are you running from??"

Can't be warmth, home, building, work.  What's left?

Frank  8)
"Never trade luck for skill"

Skyking

He was just taking advantage of all that good weather to pace off the dimensions of the new runway.
Actually, I can.

piker

Maybe he likes flying when there's no one there to heckle him  ;D

Tom M.

Andy Hoffer

You guys wouldn't be so ornery if you just admitted that winter flying is fantastic and took advantage of the fresh, clean, sunny days like today!!   ;D

Snowballs 'R Me.

piker

It WAS a nice day, but I had a flooring job to do.  But when I finally got a chance to have some lunch (at 4:15) I sat and ate in my truck with both front windows open.  It was very nice and certainly didn't feel as cold as they said.  The sun makes a huge difference.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be even warmer in San Diego, where I'm heading for the week.  Does anyone need their racers tested in the wind tunnel?   :)

Ededge2002

Quote from: piker on March 16, 2014, 10:39:30 PM
Oh well, I'm sure it'll be even warmer in San Diego, where I'm heading for the week.  Does anyone need their racers tested in the wind tunnel?   :)

YES!!! 

Trouble is if I gave you my Nooner to try it you would do it wrong.  Id better go along.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

battlestu

Quote from: piker on March 16, 2014, 10:39:30 PM

when can we drop them off? The after-nooner could use some wind tunnel testing :)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"