2015-16 TEMAC Tickler, Pylon Racing and RedEagle Maiden.

Started by Papa, April 26, 2015, 03:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Frank v B

Yesterday was a great day. 8)
The pylon racing was absolutely great with close racing.  The best part we only had to put up with Andy's verbal BS while he was taking the photos as opposed to having to put up with his flying skills. ;D
Eric and Stephan experienced the same first race jitters as we all did when we first started.  You will get used to it soon boys.

The RedEagle maidens were especially rewarding for Jack, Rob and myself as people having a hand in running the build sessions.

Gerald gets the award for the persistence in trying to get into the air but lost out to the white smoke of surrender when his ESC caught fire as he was setting it up during the week.  His plane is now referred to as "SCORCH".  BTDT*

Frank

*been there.....

"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Don't let Frank's sometimes disparaging and caustic remarks fool you. He truly is a really sweet guy!!! ;D

Andy

Frank v B

As a judge would say: "sometimes Andy is unwilling to tell the truth".  Andy is a great victim. :)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Skyking

Actually, I can.

thehaze

I just want to point out that based on the image in the top left of this tickler, everyone in my heat should be DQ'd for a false start. Jack, if you would kindly adjust the points totals that would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike (aka the guy who didn't cheat  ;) )
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

Dear Mike "lightning" Hazelton, if you inspect the photo further you will notice Grace already running away.

You either need glasses to see the starter more clearly or better reactions!

Papa

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe it was a self imposed handicap system hhmmmm, that's a thought!

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

thehaze

Clearly then it must have been the other racers blocking my view of the starter intentionally.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Andy Hoffer