2015-52 TEMAC Tickler, Last Student Night.

Started by Papa, September 13, 2015, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

gmcnic

Very well done, Roger!
(I know you posted about your well-earned achievement already, but thought I would wait until the "official" photo appeared.)

President's bbq-  that's gotta mean Simon is cooking up a gourmet spread  ;)
"Sunshine" Jack appears to have lined up a return of summer weather for this event.

Should be loads of fun.
Graham

Gregor77

sihinch

Quote from: Papa on September 13, 2015, 04:14:59 PM
That was fast!

Jack.

I'm just back from a week in the woods with no internet, so now I'm glued to the TEMAC forum!!!

Frank v B

"just back from a week in the woods"

Did you lose another airplane?  A week, I admire your persistence!! :D

Just kidding Chief.  I"ll be there Wednesday, especially since Andy confirmed. ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

RogMason

Wow! I'm famous!!  Got my ugly mug on the FRONT page of the newspaper.  (doesn't matter that there aren't any other pages or any other news.  I'll take what I can get)
Seriously chaps, thanks again for all the support and excellent tuition.  I am grateful and very impressed that all you instructors should give up your flying on Wednesdays and dedicate an evening to students.  That's quite  something and a mark of the calibre of the TEMAC club.  I'm very pleased to be a member.

Looking forward to the BofB evening Tuesday and the President's BBQ on Wednesday.  Quite the schedule. All fun.

Cheers, and...

'Roger That...'

Oscar

Ashman001

Congratulations Rogers on getting your wings. 

I might need a little more time before I can get my wings.  Sometimes life happens.  Unfortunately, I will have to miss tonight's last student night  :(

But I'm sure I'll still see some of you at the field. 

All the best guys,

Ash