Battle scar

Started by vicwhit, June 07, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicwhit

A new tradition was inaugurated today whereby the Warwing victim is presented with the Sandra Award. The Sandra Award winner gets to present the award to the next victim. Note: a victim is the pilot that gets hit in mid-air and lands without intention. AKA crashing.
Do it while you can.

bweaver

Thanks Sandra, I wore it with honor knowing the time you have had to put up with Jim into making it.  @Canuke (Jim) claims he defeated me, which he did, fair and square.   I have to admit to that because there were witnesses.  Savor the victory Jim, it won't last for long.

However the author of the original post failed to indicate that in the same combat event I did chop someones black ribbon off before my Warwing met its fate to Jim. (Technically that was the only official 'kill/victory' of the day...)  @vicwhit , do you recall who it was that got chopped?

...now I have some reconstruction to do in preparation for Saturday's races.... http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6625.msg43485.html#msg43485

vicwhit

Does anyone know what Bruce is inferring? Got me beat,😋
If fact, Bruce was up to his usual incredible self. I lost my ribbon AGAIN! Drat, I curse you Red Baron. There will be hell to pay.
Do it while you can.

Canuke

I brought the prize home.
Bruce, I told Sandra how happy you were to be presented with it (I'm not sure she follows our masculine logic). She is going to wash it for the next winner (loser?).

sihinch

Does this mean someone else's name will be on your warwing, Bruce?

bweaver

Quote from: sihinch on June 07, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
Does this mean someone else's name will be on your warwing, Bruce?

@sihinch the slate has been wiped clean with the retirement of Warwing #2.  A new #2 is being forged in the workshop (not forced in the bathroom). Trust me, no grudges are held on my part.  #2 will be looking for new names to adorn it.  Note to competitors: When your name gets put on my Warwing, you should be proud.  You will also likely need another Warwing. 

REVENGE - Warwing #1 (with Simon's name written all over it) still has some airworthiness left in it, I hope.  Saturday afternoon can't get here fast enough.    8)

Frank v B

Bruce,

Need some five minute epoxy .... and a 5 minute timer?

It would have been nice to name your plane "Shredder".  That should now change to "Shredded".

Is it true you have ordered a truckload of foam to help you make it through the summer? ;D  Watch that English Canadian.  Your name is written all over his plane. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"