Flying this Sunday June 7- 10am-1pm

Started by Frank v B, June 05, 2020, 09:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Oh my goodness, SO much fresh juicy bait to choose from.  But @bweaver clearly wins my affection with his exquisitely composed photo of @Frank v B 's masterful vehicular demonstration of the theory of molecular close packing.  This carefully constructed montage is the ultimate in COVID-19 PPE, given that even a microscopic coronavirus would be unable to wriggle into the interstitial space in Frank's van. 

Second place goes to Frank's superb (can you believe it?!) centrefold glamour photo of Bruce with his artistically arranged crepe boa.  (Now if I can just get Frank to use his fill flash so we can see the warmth of expression on Bruce's visage.....)    8)

Thank you Bruce and Frank for your generosity of spirit and creativity  in making my day!!

Andy

bweaver

Well I'll admit to it too.   ::)

It was a great time flying and I enjoyed watching the flights and aircraft of others attending.

Seeing as we are apparently counting, I had 8 good flights plus two short flight attempts. As a result, I have glued my fingers together twice since I got home. 

Even though Frank didn't bring a Warwing, David K and I had one combat challenge after I enticed him to a challenge by flying my Warwing whimsically alone in the sky.   Because there were witnesses, I have to admit he chopped my streamer off right at the last minute.  :o  If there was nobody looking, it never happened.

The good thing was,  everything was repairable, including the combat streamer and my two damaged models are back to normal, or close enough to it. 

I can sleep peacefully tonight.  :D 

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Andy Hoffer on June 07, 2020, 07:30:47 PM
Oh my goodness, SO much fresh juicy bait to choose from.  But @bweaver clearly wins my affection with his exquisitely composed photo of @Frank v B 's masterful vehicular demonstration of the theory of molecular close packing.  This carefully constructed montage is the ultimate in COVID-19 PPE, given that even a microscopic coronavirus would be unable to wriggle into the interstitial space in Frank's van. 

Second place goes to Frank's superb (can you believe it?!) centrefold glamour photo of Bruce with his artistically arranged crepe boa. (Now if I can just get Frank to use his fill flash so we can see the warmth of expression on Bruce's visage.....)    8)

Thank you Bruce and Frank for your generosity of spirit and creativity  in making my day!!

Andy

Example provided, in case @Frank v B k doesn't know what I'm talking about.  @bweaver is clearly a looker for Kate; you just have to look deep into the shadows!

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

"Fill-in flash"  This is a point and shoot camera I bought for $99.00 on your advice after we had lunch at Swiss Chalet about two years ago.  I went to Henry's at Steeles west of Yonge.  I am sure if I told them "Andy sent me", they would have doubled the price. ;D
I have no idea what all the rest of the options (like flash) are for.... nor do I care. 8)
I consider bad photography as bait for Andy. :D... and it works every time. ;D

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"