Kingston Fun fly

Started by wollins, May 04, 2013, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfeist

The weather's looking good! Fingers crossed.

Gregor77

I am out.. Family obligations got in the way!   :-\

piker

I'm in.  I'm not as flakey as some of these other guys   ;D

You guys are missing out if you don't explore a bit and experience other areas to fly, other people to fly with and the cool planes they bring, and other clubs to get to know.

I'll be there.  Wouldn't miss it!

Robert

Michael

I assume there will be float flying late Sat afternoon/early evening, if the weather is right.
(I'm bringing float planes.)

If anyone is there on Friday, how about a movie?

Superman at 7:30pm or Star Trek at 7:20.

Anyone?

Obviously, I'm planning on going to the Kingston funfly, however, if my daughter goes into labour (she's due Friday), I go back.

Michael

thehaze

Where are your priorities Michael?
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

wollins

Ha! My wife was due today as well ... but ... since we got the baby on the weekend ... there's a 80% chance that I'll make Kingston! Fingers crossed. :)

Colin
P.S. Alas no Typhoon though ... I've been a wee bit "distracted" over the last few weeks!
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

piker

I'm just waiting for the rain to stop so I can finish packing (I don't want to open the trailer lid in the rain and get everything, including the inside of the trailer where I sleep, all wet), then I'm off to Kingston.  I'm in for a movie tonight, and I'm looking forward to a great weekend of flying.

Michael

The Kingston Electric Fun Fly was great!

Martin and the Kingston crew put on a terrific event, and a huge thanks is offered to them all!

(I had to come home early Sunday morning because my daughter just delivered my third grandson!)

Anyway, Robert, Ben, Greg H, Glenn and I were there, and were joined by Andre (one of TEMAC's first members) and his Dad, and we all had a great time!
Michael

Papa

What Michael (Modest) Rogozynski neglected to mention was that he got two awards yesterday.
For his Micro Macchi and the Elder.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Michael

We also did a short pseudo-race of our Nooners - all 5 TEMAC members participated (or tried to participate.  ;D ).

Michael

sihinch

Sorry I wasnt there - just couldn't make it work this weekend.  :(

Looks like I'll have to make more effort next year.  :-[

Michael

I just found out that Robert won an award for his Macchi flying boat/racer, and Ben won an award for his giant Sailaire glider aster a 40-minute flight.

Also Andre and his Dad each won an award!

;D
Michael

Papa

TEMAC Cleans up, way to go TEMAC.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

battlestu

here are few shots of the planes that flew at Kingston this weekend
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

wollins

Congrats to everyone ... especially Rob, Ben and Andre (and Dad) and Michael for their awards ... and Michael on being a Granpa again!  With my baby being just six days old my conscience wouldn't allow me to go on an extended trip but I have no regrets. There're many more "Kingstons" to come! lol!

Congrats to the guys again!

Colin

P.S. Today is supposed to be a good day so I'll be going to Temac where hopefully I can finally maiden my Nooner and fly other assorted stuff!
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!