Frenchman's Bay Float Fly, Saturday September 26th at 4:00pm!

Started by piker, September 22, 2015, 05:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piker

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time since we've gotten together for a float fly.  The TEMAC calendar shows one scheduled for this coming Saturday, so let's make that happen!

The weather looks like it with be perfect on Saturday, so I hope everyone can make it out!

Here's where we fly (at the parking lot as a first choice, or the pit area just a little west of the lot if the parking lot is too full):

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.8164395,-79.114607/43.8127752,-79.0904383/@43.811802,-79.0921878,416m/data=!3m1!1e3

Bring your planes, bring a chair, bring a jacket and be prepared for an awesome great time  ;D

And as usual, I'll have the retrieval boat ready to go!

Let me know if you have any questions, and please let me know if you plan on attending (reply here) because if it doesn't look like there's enough interest I may cancel.

Robert

piker

Just to clarify, I'd like to aim for a 4:00pm start rather than the usual time as it's getting dark much earlier these days.

Who's coming?

Robert

Wingnutz

I'll be there...may even fly my EDF powered floatplane since it's also Jets Day.
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

piker

Wingnutz

Kathleen is coming with me as pit crew and we're thinking about having dinner at The Waterfront at the foot of Liverpool Road after flying. I haven't been there for a couple of years. Anybody been there recently or want to join us?

piker

The float fly this afternoon/evening is still on, incase anyone was wondering.

I'll be there with the retrieval boat, etc.  I hope more people show up than responded to my request for feedback.   ;D

Hey Bill!  If you see this, Tara and I may join you guys for dinner after.  It's a nice place there at the bottom of Liverpool Road.

I know Ken Raulins, Ken Wilton, and Eric Adams will be there.

It should be a great evening of float flying!

Wingnutz

Glenn,
Was that you we saw driving the PT down Westshore as we were leaving? Did you fly?