SOLD. BIG Hyperion motor for sale.

Started by wollins, November 11, 2013, 06:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

This Hyperion 4045-12 outrunner in my opinion is the BEST up to 12S outrunner on the market for the price. Hyperion motors have been my favourite brand since I started flying and THIS one is by far the most efficient and powerful one that I've even owned. 

I was so excited when this particular model came out that I bought TWO.  Regrettably I have to sell one of them to raise funds for another project. Anyways these motors go for around $250 (see Aircraft World which is my fav mail order RC store BTW)    You can see the specs here and the prop data here.   

Incidentally it's often compared to the HACKER A60 series of motors (see here) even though rated for around 800 more watts than the Hacker and is also approx 15% lighter.   

Anyway, I'm letting it go for just $160 shipped. This is so new the box hasn't even been opened yet. (I fly my other one)    As usual, PayPal, cash or EMT cheerfully accepted.  [email protected] or 416 726 4482.   
Thanks for looking!   

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Andy Hoffer

Wow!  I could fly a full-scale Cessna with this!  This is one beautiful mean machine!

So tempting!

Good luck on the sale.  (It's got Michael R or Greg C written all over it!!)

Andy

wollins

|
|
|

wollins

|
|
|

wollins

Now $115 shipped.  If it doesn't sell at this price I'll keep.

Thanks!
|
|
|

wollins

|
|
|