Wind Rider Hurricane 48" and Brand New PZ Mosquito

Started by Gregor77, July 15, 2014, 11:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

First Plane:

PZ mosquito "Large One not Micro" pretty much new, 4-5 flights, no damage or rash.  Love the plane, flew on 3S, 3300 got 7-10 mins.   This one is starting to get hard to locate.  Asking $200 BNF

Wind Rider Hurricane: NTN prop drive motor, runs off 4S, 2200-3000 pack, retracts, flaps, custom Cadez weathering and paint in model masters, HK scale pilot, flies great and very realistic.  The motor makes a crazy noise and sounds very cool when playing in the air.  Painted after the Battle or Britain style of planes.   Looking at $180  BNF

Gregor77

PZ Mosquito is now sold.    :D   

Any interest in the Hurricane before it hits RC Canada?

sihinch

I may be interested in the Hurri.  Can I see it?

Gregor77

Ha Ha...

I think you have seen it a hundred times... But is this an excuse to see the collection again!  ha ha!

sihinch

Actually, I've only seen it once, at the field, and it was from the air!

I need to check your craftsmanship!  Of course, if I buy yours, I wont be buying Cliffs!

Gregor77

octagon

Hey Greg. Thanks for the help and the tour of your house. I think I would like the Fokker dr 7??? As well. The great planes one. How much is it?
What could possibly go wrong?

Gregor77

Yes. I have the great planes D7 that seems to be discontinued now. But non the less it is ready to fly and comes with the recommended rim fire motor. Hxt900 servos and most likely an orange or park type rx. It does have a small repair under the top wing. Covering got a small tear. I flew it two times. It's balanced fine and flies great. I would be happy with $140. I think the kit was $120 alone  the rim fire was $50, I recall it being over $200 to get it in the air and at least two days of work. Let me know. It is a beautiful plane.

Gregor77

Any of the new build gp ww1 series will be $200 even. They are new built all with rim fires. This includes the Spad, se5a, dr1.  I bonked up the sopwith so I would sell that for $140 as there is a patch on the bottom wing. I also have a new cowl for it. I won't sell the n11 neuport ... Yet. Lol.