2015/2016 Advanced Build Group - CANCELLED!!!

Started by piker, October 27, 2015, 12:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Gregor77 on November 13, 2015, 10:54:43 AM
I have been trying to come out the last few times.. but challenged with the baby.  I started working on my eindecker again.  It's great to get back into it!

Just bring the baby with a bag of balsa bits and some child-safe edible glue.  She'll be fine - and she'll probably produce stuff that is at least equal to what Frank builds, probably better!  ;D

Andy

Gregor77

Would have to agree.. but she is band from the basement for now... lol!

sihinch

I've got my plans and wood in the car. Plus some basic tools.

My aim tonight is to cut out the major components - tail, fin, wings & fuselage sides.

Then I'll be on my way to this years build!

piker

What?!!  I thought we cancelled the advanced build class.  Wasn't that the decision after the first class?

If I misunderstood, I'm good with that.  I can come tonight, but I don't have anything to show yet.

Are others planning to attend?

sihinch

Oh, I thought I read somewhere Piker that you were planning to go tonight.

We did "officially" cancel the advanced build class, but I thought a few people were going to attend for the social aspect.  So I thought I would pop along.

I can happily go and build at home.  I thought you would all want to know how my trip to the UK was, so would want to chat with me!

Let me know - I can either eat wings and cut parts at Colonel Mustards, or eat beans on toast and cut parts at home in the man cave!

sihinch

Oops. Looks like I was confused. Robert has been sexting me....

I won't be there tonight. I will be cutting parts at home!

piker

It was HOT... while it lasted...

So, just to clarify....

We are NOT holding Advanced Building classes this year.   There is no get together tonight.

Simon and helpers will update the calendar as soon as they can get to it.

bfeist

Bill, I am terribly sorry for your loss. I think it's wild that your father learned to fly in a Tiger Moth! It would have been great to walk through the old Toronto aviation museum with him--I remember they had one there.

Note everyone that I have removed all advanced build classes from the calendar. It should be up to date now.

Ben