Macchi M 5

Started by octagon, February 16, 2016, 06:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

octagon

What could possibly go wrong?

sihinch

octagon

Just spent 90 minutes lining up the wings of this thing. There must be a trick to it I don't know. Anyway had everything looking pretty good, when I hit one of the boxes with my head, meaning I had to start all over again. Even I didn't know I knew how to swear like that.  We will see how it looks when the JB Weld dries tomorrow.

Frank v B

Was the photo taken after you fell onto the ground or is your workshop in Australia? :)

Lesson: never put energy into an object by putting it on a high shelf.  That's why most of my $hit is on the floor.  It can't fall down from there!  We both know it is not called the "floor".  It is a "very low shelf". ;D

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

piker

Lookin' good, Rob.  It'll be nice to have flying when Spring comes back.

But why a new thread???

Hey Frank.  The problem with putting everything on the floor is it can get stepped on or kicked   :o

Frank v B

Piker,

re:"But why a new thread??? ".

It is obvious.   The previous stuff was before his Mexico trip, this is post-Mexico :)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

octagon

Margaritas can erase your memory apparently, hence the new thread. Top wing is on and looks pretty good. A bit concerned about the incidence, hope I got it right. Even if it flies like a pig, man the plane looks good.