Instruction Nights (aka Wednesdays)

Started by thehaze, May 07, 2013, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehaze

A heads up to all TEMAC members headed to the field on Wednesdays to remember that flight instruction will be going on from 6pm to dusk.

While all are welcome I ask that you keep in mind that most of the models will be slow, and that the pilots inexperienced. So please give them a wide berth and show them every courtesy while flying. Additionally there might be a longer than usual wait for available pilot stations.

Thank you for your patience. Remember we were all students at one time or another too...

Mike
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

And students on a Wednesday have priority over other club members, too!

Gregor77

imran1042

WOO!! SO EXCITED! 1h and 30mins to go!! I WILL BE THERE!
Any day at the field is a good day :)

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Loved it! Great night of flight instruction (and a successful maiden! Yeah - I can fly!!!)

Thanks to those members who just dropped by to say "Hi" too!

Gregor77

Amazing night! To bad for the slight rain.

thehaze

A great start to the training season.

We had 9 student pilots attend. And there was a lot of flying. Some highlights..

1. James Eng, was awarded his Park Flyer Wings (a TEMAC first). Congrats! And FYI if anyone at TEMAC is interested in installing LED lighting on their models, James should be on your list of people to talk to.

2. Ilyian flew his new Eflite Carbon Z splendor (with some assistance) and it flew beautifully.

3. Everyone had fun.

A big thanks to the instructor team for their help last night.

See you next Wednesday!

Gregor77

The instructors are having lots of fun too!   ;D

iliyan1

Thanks for mentioning my splendor. Oh and btw my name is spelled Iliyan not Iliyian.

thehaze

Gregor77

Last night was really fun, we had a few students come out and more instructors if anything.  Ron and I played some sonic combat as the rest took a bit of a break.  Besides the rain at the beginining, it was a blast of a night!