Anyone planning on flying tomorrow ?

Started by Bobmic, February 01, 2013, 06:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran1042

Good day, the wind really calmed down near the end. The sad part, my habu went into the beans because it wouldn't take off and the nose wheel as well as the servo broke :( I even cut the throttle but It kept rolling.. which has never happened before
Any day at the field is a good day :)

sihinch

Chin up Imran!  I'm sure you'll have it repaired in no time.  8)

imran13

Some pretty good flying, although all I had with me today was the Leader, I flew Imran's Funtana and Yak 54 on buddy box. Lots of fun. It was a bit windy, but those planes handled it no problem.
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

battlestu

a bit windy and cool but a few us got some flying done
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

Great photos Greg - but I cant believe you didn't get any of me!   ???

And Andy - why were you holding your plane like that?  ;D

battlestu

sorry no actions shots but i did get one
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

Gregor77

It was a fun day!  Ronnies Last flight in Canada too!

Gregor77

Looks like a nice day outside.. Anyone... thinking of coming out tonight?  Yes, I know it is Monday!  lol!

piker

Im watching all this fun from a far as Im still stuck in San Diego.  But I see you guys wearing jackets as I'm getting a serious tan from riding along the coast and body surfing in the Pacific :-)

Gregor77

sihinch

Not sure if you heard the news today, Robert, but the Provincial Government has declared Wed & Thurs paid holidays and the weather forecast is 24-26 degrees C with 5km/h winds from the South.  We've all decided to have a 2 day party at TEMAC, and have a band playing with Hero Burger doing the catering.  Oh, and Dave & Ron are giving everyone $100 gift cards!

Sorry you can't be here!  ;D

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

bfeist

Quote from: piker on September 23, 2013, 10:06:34 PM
Im watching all this fun from a far as Im still stuck in San Diego.  But I see you guys wearing jackets as I'm getting a serious tan from riding along the coast and body surfing in the Pacific :-)

Sharks. Just sayin'

Gregor77

Batteries are charged.. heading out as soon as the car is loaded.  Looks like it will be a fun night!