Training Wednesday, Jun. 30- 5 pm.- 8pm. I will be there.

Started by Frank v B, June 28, 2021, 08:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I will be at the field by 5 pm on Wednesday for training.... I hope to learn something. ;)

Here's hoping some instructors can make it out but only if you feel safe.

Masks still required for both instructors and students.

Frank

ps: There is no snow in the forecast so I will be there... regardless of what the weatherman tells you.  ;)
"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

What a great evening.  Overcast, sunny when it wanted to be, windy, gusty but mostly down the runway.  Students Jan, Max, Paul Scuse, Mike V., Paul Brown, Ami, Joseph S. and junior guest Ethan and his father.
On the instructor side we had great help from Phi, Oscar, Simon and ground-school help from Mark and BJ.
Joseph Suskin, a new (returning) member was checked out by Simon and we decided to give him solo privileges.  Rock steady take-offs and landings.  Great going and thanks to Simon for his objective view.

Junior guest Ethan got a flight on the Club Trainer and learned that it was not easy to fly a model RC plane.  Here's to hoping he will be back.

Photos:
99- Max was the first one there to get to the front of the line.
00- Ami ready for his first flight of the evening.
01- Ami flying his Apprentice.
02- Mike Veit checking that his smiler still works under his mask.  Oscar assured me he kept his eyes open all night.
03- Visitor Ethan before his first flight.
05- Ethan at the sticks with some Temac instructor dude.
08- Alex prepping his plane.
09- Carlos ready to instruct.
11- Kenny and his jet.  He actually flew a prop plane and very well too.  He's not just a leaf blower fan.
12- Paul B. and his trainer.
13-  This is either another one of Eric's fishing stories or the wingspan of his new build project.
14- Max could not believe Eric's story either.
15- Simon and Paul.  Paul told me that Simon was getting the hang of it.
16- Bj and Joseph fixing something.
18- Paul and Simon after another successful flight.
19- Jeff's jet looks fast sitting still.
21- Jeff F.
22- Bj's bungee cord wing hold-down.  That winter parka in his car came in handy.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"