Battery charger not charging

Started by WilliamA, August 13, 2021, 08:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilliamA

Hi ,   My Turnigy Accucell 8150 battery charger is not responding after i fill in the necessary info and press the start button. Any help or advice appreciated.    William.

Frank v B

William and Joseph,

My knowledge of electricity and chargers is limited to "Don't make the black and red wire touch" so I cannot guide you on this. 
I have a Turnigy Accucell 6 charger you are welcome to liberate from my inventory for zero dollars and zero cents....even if you figure out what went wrong and can use it as a spare.
If you need it for Wednesday I can bring it to the field tomorrow (Sunday- 10 am-1 pm).

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

WilliamA

Hi Frank, 
Sorry i am late getting back to you and your generous offer of your Turnigy Accucell 6 charger, but we were up in Haliburton flying with the mosquitoes and flies, and did not return until Wednesday evening.
I am very careful with all electronics and electrical things so i was told that the problem with the charger going out, it just happens.
I will be going down to Trinidad for the next 2 weeks, and will return on the 5th September , if there are no new restrictions with the pandemic.
I tried informing you when i was leaving instructions evening last but you were very busy with the students.
I will give you a call on my return,so stay safe.         William.