Planes for sale

Started by Canuke, October 17, 2020, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

The P47 is still for sale. I'm adding a flite test Racer (ready to fly) for $20. So both for $100. Package deal only. I also have a Turbo Timber (never flown) which I will sell. Price is reasonable. If someone wants it I'm sure we can make a deal.

Gil.E

Hi Jim,
I will take your $100 Combo deal (P47 + FT Racer).

I sent you a private message about the P-47 a couple of weeks ago but never got a reply, so I assumed it was gone.

Please sent a PM with your phone number to facilitate the exchange.

Thanks,
Gil.
"I'm just saying that hobbies are important to the man, whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance" - Gloria Pritchett (Sofia Vergara), Modern Family Season 1, Episode 3.

Canuke

I'm at 33 Aloe Ave. Richmond Hill. 905-773-9859 Phone me and we can set a time and day. I'm retired so pretty flexible.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Canuke on November 10, 2020, 08:46:21 AM
The P47 is still for sale. I'm adding a flite test Racer (ready to fly) for $20. So both for $100. Package deal only. I also have a Turbo Timber (never flown) which I will sell. Price is reasonable. If someone wants it I'm sure we can make a deal.

Hey @Canuke ,

Which version of the Turbo Timber are you offering and what is included with it?  What is your "reasonable" price?!!

Cheers!

Andy

Canuke

It's the E-flite Turbo Timber with AS3X, SAFE including floats. US price new is $280.00. I'll sell it for $275 Canadian. As mentioned it has never flown.