3 unusual models for sale. Prices lowered - EVEN LOWER!

Started by Michael, June 27, 2021, 06:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

3 unusual models for sale. Cash only, and pick up from me in Thornhill (near Highway 7 and Bathurst) or I can meet at the field. This will be sold on a first come first serve basis; whoever calls me first, with the intention of paying for it and picking up quickly, gets it. I will not ship, and I will not hold anything on a reserve basis for more than a couple days. Sold AS-IS, but of course you are welcome to inspect the model.

If you're interested, call or text. 647-300-7646. I may not respond to posts.

Vintage (about 25 years old) slow-flying model airplane, very-very light, transparent covering, Bluddy Mary, an East-European ARF, and fairly expensive when originally offered. Wingspan is approx.  5 feet. It has 2 servos, and a Hacker brushless outrunner and speed control. I bought it new only a few years ago. It needs a receiver and a 2-cell battery. Never crashed. Only flown a few times, including indoor. Great condition. $100 $80. Now $60. SOLD

Graupner Styrofoam and wood kit, of a GeeBee sportster, about 20 years old. It has an E-Flite 480 brushless motor and a Hobbywing 40 amp speed control. It flies well on a 3-cell 1350 mah battery. It has Spekrum and Hitek servos. It needs a receiver. Wingspan is about 1 meter. This is custom built as it was originally intended for brushed motors. It's an excellent flyer, but not for beginners. If you can fly a warbird, then this should be easy. Never crashed. Hand painted, so not perfect, but still really nice. I bought it new in 2018 and built it then. $200 $150. Now $120. SOLD

JR Models Spirit, about 25 years old. I bought it new about a year or 2 ago, at about $400 without any electronics. The construction is like a work of art. Wingspan is about 4 feet. This model is powered by an E-Flite brushless 400 and a hobbywing 20 amp speed control, has 4 good servos. No receiver. It can fly on a 3-cell 2200 mah batter pack, or smaller. The plane can be flown as a slow and gentle parkflyer, but is also intended and can be set up for extreme aerobatics if you want. It can fly indoors or outdoors. It can fly extremely slowly, and should only be flown in excellent condition. Without a battery it weighs about 6 ounces! It is big and light! Transparent covering. Never crashed. $200 $150. Now $120.
Michael

Michael

Michael

Michael

Prices lowered again.

These planes are priced cheaper than the electronics that are included with them.

Michael

JJerabek

If the red & blue vintage model is still available, I'm interested. Please email me with the details when and where I could pick it up.

Michael

"red & blue vintage model is" sold.

Thanks, John.

Michael

msatin

Michael,

If the GeeBee is still available I'll take it

Thanks
Mark S.
You never fail until you stop trying

Michael

Please call me.