ENOUGH CUB's already!!!

Started by Ededge2002, September 18, 2014, 03:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

http://www.horizonhobby.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCmd?searchKeyword=cub&searchType=productgrid#nav=ft=type:catalog,beantype:ProductBean/:kw=cub/:st=bestseller/:ct=273/:sp=0/:cp=1/:ip=45/:

What the heck Horrizion and heck the population for supporting them!  They have too many Cub variants its disturbing!!  There have been MANY other planes that flew better and have more character than the CUB!!  Its time to produce something else!!

Oh and then it wouldnt have to be stupid piss yellow!

Ok rant over but im near having a fit aboiut all the mustangs too lol.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Michael

Quote from: Ededge2002 on September 18, 2014, 03:17:59 PM
Its time to produce something else!!

Manufacturers need to produce what sells.

If I went into the model airplane manufacturing business tomorrow, I'd produce yellow Cubs and blue-nose Mustangs before anything else.

Michael

Ededge2002

Michael I figured you would be more independent in your choices.  Your more of a leader than to follow the pack!  You started this dumb little rc club where people could fly electric models of all things and look what happened. 

Lets make a list of planes SORT OF like a (stupid)Cub or a (Stupid)Mustang that you personally would like put into production.

My pick

Citabria Pro(always wanted one)

I might be forced to make a depron one this winter!

Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

Quote from: Ededge2002 on September 18, 2014, 08:10:40 PM
Michael I figured you would be more independent in your choices.  Your more of a leader than to follow the pack!  You started this dumb little rc club where people could fly electric models of all things and look what happened. 

Lets make a list of planes SORT OF like a (stupid)Cub or a (Stupid)Mustang that you personally would like put into production.

My pick

Citabria Pro(always wanted one)

I might be forced to make a depron one this winter!

If I was a manufacturer, my goal would be to make money, thus the Cubs and Mustangs.

Almost every time manufacturers listen to the complaining on the web, and start to introduce axis aircraft or other less popular models, most lose money.

If I were to manufacture what I enjoyed, I would offer large DC3s, CL415s, Boing 777s, large PT19s and F15s, all with electric retracts.
Michael

sihinch

Put me down for a Mustang and F-15 please Michael. When will they be ready?

flying IT

oh thanks Ed, so now I see to finish my Horizon Hobby Cub Collection I need 4 more  :P

Seriously, There must be a reason why the Cub is so popular n full scale and must have filtered down to RC Models?
Micheal may be right. 
I also agree Ed there is so many aircraft of the same class
Citrab,T-Craft, Champ to name a few.
Warbirds
I would put the Corsair in the same class as the Mustang, but everyone knows the mustang and Spitfire and move towards them, making them a big seller.

sts41

My only comment is more of a concern...

If your Piss is that color....... DRINK WATER! You are Dehydrated.  ;D

Steve