Assorted RC related stuff for sale - super cheap

Started by sihinch, June 25, 2022, 02:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Assorted RC related stuff for sale - crazy low prices. All sold as seen:

1) 10 assorted spinners, various sizes. Asking $5

2) 2 sets of large warbird wheels/tires. Pair of Hangar 9 wheels 3.5" plus larger tires (can't remember what from.) Asking $5

3) 9 assorted retracts. Not tested. 2 sets of main trailing link retracts, 4 nose gear retracts and 1 Corsair 90 degree rotating retract. Asking $5

4) Assorted EDFs and motors; 1 Freewing 6S 70mm 12 blade unit and motor, 1 Lander 4S 70mm 5 blade unit and motor, 2 x 64mm EDFs and motor, 2 50mm EDFs and motors.  Asking $10

5) Hobbyking Edge 540 micro park flyer, BnF with Orange DSM2 micro receiver. Spare rudder (although the one on it is fine.) Needs 2S lipo with JST connector. Asking $25

6) ZOHD Kopilot stabilizer. Brand-new, in-box. Asking $25

7) WLToys 4WD 1/18 offroad buggy A959-B, needs 2S 1300-1500 lipo with Deans connector. Super fast (70km/h claimed).  Asking $25

8 ) Brand-new, in-box Safari 1080p 60fps action camera (Go-Pro style.) Never opened. Asking $20

Knightlite

sihinch

ppalumbo

Hi Simon, I would like to take the offroad buggy if its still available.  Thanks

Frank v B

Simon,

I will take the HK 540* for 13 medium Tim's coffees ($25).

Frank

* for the transplantable radio!
"Never trade luck for skill"

GuyOReilly

Good day! I would like the  "Brand-new, in-box Safari 1080p 60fps action camera (Go-Pro style.) Never opened. Asking $20", if it is still available.
I plan on putting that mon my Cessna for in-flight videos.
Guy

sihinch

GuyOReilly

Thank you @sihinch !
Let me know about the pick-up arrangements.
Guy

Knightlite

Let me know if you are available today during the day, or tomorrow day and evening as I will pick up the parts and the plane from previous.

Colin

sihinch

I'm sorry Colin, I can't do Mon or Tues. I do plan to come to training on Wednesday.

GuyOReilly

Here is a quick video, I am still learning how to use it.  Filmed at 5 seconds interval.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpnEL5Bg-7E
This is a flight for Buttonville, north to Keswick, east to Lindsay - stop for fuel - back to Buttonville.
All that in 22 seconds.
Thank you @sihinch for this great camera.

Martín P.

Simon.... if still up for sale, I'll take #5, the Hobbyking Edge 540 micro park flyer

sihinch

Martín P.