2015-28 TEMAC Tickler, Open Doors,

Started by Papa, June 08, 2015, 09:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

#2015-28
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

I'll say it again - what a fabulous success for TEMAC!  A huge thank you to all the volunteers who made this work, and a little extra thanks to Jack for making it happen! :-*

Way to go, TEMAC!  :D

Bigstik

You guys and the club in general are to be congratulated. Another 'job' well done.
Bigstik

battlestu

it was fun!!... Grace had a blast working the front with Andy and the team from DOO.

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Papa

Thank you Alan you should have been there you would have had a ball.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

bfeist

Great show everyone. Apologies that I couldn't make it.

thehaze

I managed to stop by on Saturday briefly and I will once again tip my cap to Jack and his crew on the success of the event!

Well done!
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

RogMason

As a brand new member, with only one Wednesday tutorial under my belt... I was most impressed by the Open Doors event.  Very well organized, deftly orchestrated and superbly entertaining. Brilliant!

Thank you TEMAC, I''m glad that I have joined such a great club.

RogMason
'Roger that'
'Roger That...'

sihinch

pmackenzie

Congratulations on what was obviously a well run and successful event.
We had a DLG contest up at the COGG field that day, otherwise i would have tried to make it out there.

Pat MacKenzie

Frank v B

Jack,

From your covering note:

"I know it was very hard work and we did not have any relief".

Some of us really suffered.  I got to fly three model airplanes (Nooner, SportJet, Skywriter) for 6 shows.  How many times does a member come to the field and get 15 plus flights. ;D

The real magic of the day was that everybody remained at their posts all day, could not fly their planes and kept smiles on their faces... in the blazing sun.  Remember we promised ourselves in February never to complain again about the heat in summer.  We all kept that promise. :D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

flying IT

congrats all around.  Sorry I could not make it due to work.  When one of the employee's at the local Mac's asked me about DOO at the field, I knew that word had spread.

Again nice work.