TEMAC Support vehicle

Started by Gregor77, August 02, 2012, 09:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

So I need some feedback.  The blue VW panel bus that I have, I planned to make my plane hauler.  But in light of the new position in the club, I want it to be a support vehicle.

Here is what I was planning:  I would like to get some feedback.

1) PA system for anouncements at events
2) Charging station in the rear for people that need assistance
3) Stock of propellers and general wear and tear parts.
4) Small "borrow" tool set (needs to be returned and signed out)
5) logo's TEMAC support Vehicle on side with TEMAC mustang and Jet logo
6) TEMNAC, www.temac.ca on front and back
7) 100 cup coffee maker in cargo area and peg board walls. bungee wing hangar system in roof.

battlestu

don't forget the burger time decal  ;D
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

And make sure you spell TEMAC correctly!  ;D

"6) TEMNAC, www.temac.ca on front and back"

thehaze

Water for drinking and a Sunscreen dispenser... And a "Burger Time" Decal
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Gregor77

Dark tanning Oil for Simon....  :o

Ededge2002

With hope we never need it a first aid kit. Oh and possibly some klenex for those sad times.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

bfeist

Perhaps the TEMAC club sun tent could be permanently stored in it? Generator :P?

Ben

Gregor77

All suggestions have been great so far!

I like the first aid and the sun tan dispenser.  Tent will be there for sure.   

This weekend John Mackenzie and myself are starting to work on the van at 6:00 AM Sat morning.  I am hoping to get lots done.   I have already welded up one side of the frame and front floors.  I just need John to start grinding rust off and making templates for me to weld in.  We need to do the brakes and some painting and we should be good!   Depending on Monday how far we get, I might paint the van and start working on the interior panels.  Oh who am I kidding.. I might have the brakes and the frame fixed.

Ededge2002

Where is the stock battery located?  Are there plans to add additional batteries?  I might have some donations to the project.  Let me know.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

piker

With the heat we're enjoying this summer, I'm thinking a wading pool...

Robert

sihinch

Do you think, if we had a wadig pool, we could hook up some kind of lipo powered jacuzzi system?  So that after a particularly stressful flight we could relax in it, and take some aches from our tired muscles!?

Gregor77

Support vehicle is now driveable... Step one.. lol!