Fundraising sale :)

Started by wollins, September 02, 2015, 11:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Ok so I need to raise some funds so despite the fact that I'd like to keep ALL of the following, they go on sale now. :(

BRAND NEW: (MOUNTED BUT NEVER EVEN TEST RUN)
2 - NTM Prop Drive 35-48 Series 900KV (Up to 4S - 800 watt) outrunners. Bought for my Solent but just discovered that they are the wrong KV for that project.  Paid $36 in hand each ... selling for $20 each.  BTW, you also get the back mounts which I had to buy separately. No pic available of them by themselves cause they're currently mounted on the Solent's wing. :) (see pic) However you can see them closeup and read about them at http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__16231__ntm_prop_drive_35_48_series_900kv_815w.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHTLY USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION: 7 FLIGHTS
1 - Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 3530-1460Kv Outrunner (Up to 3S - 430watt) This is the equivalent to the AXi 2814/10. Paid $40 in hand ... selling for $20.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY LIGHTLY USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION: 4 FLIGHTS       
1 - Turnigy TR 35-36C 1100kv Outrunner (Up to 3S - 400w)
Paid $37 in hand ... selling for $20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAND NEW:
5 - Turnigy G10 - 810kv outrunners (Up to 4S - 375watt) Paid $40 each in hand ... selling for $25 each

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USED (12 FLIGHTS) BUT IN GOOD CONDITION:
1 - Turnigy 50-65-380Kv (Up to 8S - 1800watt) outrunner. Paid $60 in hand ... selling for $35

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAND NEW:
Quantum Pocket Vibration Voltage Meter With Alarm. Paid $32 in hand ... selling for $20

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

thehaze

Colin,

Please set aside one of the G10's for me.

Thanks,
Mike
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

Can I take the 8S 5065 motor please?

wollins

No problem Mike. Simon, that one is sold ... pending funds.  Happened within 15 mins of posting this morning of RCC. Didn't have time to update status til now.

So updated status:

One Turnigy G10 - 810kv outrunner sold ... pending funds to our own Mike H. Four still available.
Turnigy 50-65-380Kv sold ... pending funds.

Colin
|
|
|

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

BJROB

Hi Colin
I'll take a G10 if any are left
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

wollins

Ok updated status:

TWO Turnigy G10 - 810kv outrunners sold ... pending funds ... to Mike H and BJ. Three still available.
Turnigy 50-65-380Kv sold ... pending funds.
Both NTM Prop Drive 35-48 Series outrunners sold to Jack ... pending funds.

So, the following are still available:

1 - Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 3530-1460Kv Outrunner (Up to 3S - 430watt) This is the equivalent to the AXi 2814/10. Paid $40 in hand ... selling for $20.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY LIGHTLY USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION: 4 FLIGHTS       
Paid $37 in hand ... selling for $20

BRAND NEW:
3 remaining - Turnigy G10 - 810kv outrunners (Up to 4S - 375watt) Paid $40 each in hand ... selling for $25 each

BRAND NEW:
Quantum Pocket Vibration Voltage Meter With Alarm. Paid $32 in hand ... selling for $20

Colin
|
|
|

wollins

Quote from: sihinch on September 03, 2015, 11:08:26 AM
Can I take the 8S 5065 motor please?

Hey Simon, do you still want this?  The guy over at RC Canada was a no show for pickup ...

Colin
|
|
|

sihinch

wollins

|
|
|

BJROB

Hey Colin
Is the VERY LIGHTLY USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION: 4 FLIGHTS       

Still available???
If so I'll take this one as well.
PLS.

BJ
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

wollins

Updated status:

TWO Turnigy G10 - 810kv outrunners sold ... pending funds ... to Mike H and BJ.
Turnigy 50-65-380Kv sold to Simon.
Both NTM Prop Drive 35-48 Series outrunners sold to Jack.
Turnigy TR 35-36C 1100kv Outrunner sold ... pending funds ... to BJ

So, the following are still available:

BRAND NEW:
3 remaining - Turnigy G10 - 810kv outrunners (Up to 4S - 375watt) Paid $40 each in hand ... selling for $25 each

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRAND NEW:

Colin
|
|
|

wollins

Ok guys, I'll be at the field probably by 4pm today (it's HOT!) so whoever wants to pickup their motors, I'll have them with me.

Colin
|
|
|

thehaze

Ugghhh just missed you.

Should be out again on Monday
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

imran13

Hi Colin, I'll take one of the remaining G10's please :)

Imran
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.