friend's estate sale

Started by eric, February 25, 2016, 09:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

I just want to say thanks for your response, guys, to the plane sales from my friend's estate. All models and equipment are now sold. This lady really needed the help and you stepped up big time.

See you all at the next pilot's meeting where I'll have all the planes sold ready for pick up.

Eric

Crazyflyer

Hi Eric, I will buy #6/ Multiplex Cularis glider.

Stephan

BJROB

Eric sent you a pm
i'll take the   Park Zone Stinson SR 10
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

eric

Hi Bjerne;

I'll pick up the Stinson as its still at the lady's house in Aurora. There were just too many planes to pile in my car. Will you be at the next TEMAC pilot's meeting? I can deliver it there or meet you somewhere in Newmarket to hand it off before then if you want.

Thanks so much!

Eric

BJROB

Hey Eric
I plan to come to the meeting
But if its easier we can meet earlier
:D I'm glad to help out
BJ.
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

eric

Hi Bjerne;

Its easiest for me if I bring it to the meeting as I still have to make arrangements to pick up the plane. Thanks for your willingness to help out!

Eric

deltawing

Hi Eric,
I buy the E-Flite BAE Hawk 15 DF and the EDF with motor for CAD$130.
See you on the next pilot meeting.

Thanks,
Philip

eric

You got it Philip. Its a gorgeous model. Thanks!

Eric

thehaze

Eric,

I'll take the Calypso if it's still around.

Mike
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

eric

Hi Mike;

Yes, the Calypso's still available at $90.00. I've put your name on it. Its quite a nice unit: motor, ESC, Tactic receiver and 4 servos all included, brand new in the box and never even been unpacked. Just add a battery and you're off. I'll bring it to the pilot's meeting unless you want it sooner. If you do, we can meet up somewhere to make the switch. Do you have one of those Anylinks for your radio?

Eric

thehaze

Eric,

I think the pilots meeting will be fine. I'll let you know if it doesn't.

I'm not sure if I'll use the tactic system or just throw in an orange I have laying around.

Mike

eric

Hi Mike;

I have an Anylink module (the original one, not the Anylink 2) that was in a pile of stuff I took out of her house. If you want it, let me know and I'll bring it with the plane to the meeting. Like everything else, its new in the box and never been used.

Eric

thehaze

Ok Thanks Eric, let me think about it.

octagon

Hi Eric. If the Beaver is still available I will take it. 
What could possibly go wrong?

eric

Hi Rob;

The Beaver's yours. I'll bring it to the pilot's meeting on the 9th. OK?

Eric