friend's estate sale

Started by eric, February 25, 2016, 09:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Andy,

re: "I'm sure you will all appreciate that I have been inspired by none but the master auger himself!  ;D"

The photos clearly prove that I am a farmer and harvest model airplanes from time to time when they ripen in the field.  I take them home and (p)repair them as you would a dinner.

The verb is not "to auger".  I prefer descriptive words like "tilling the soil" so more model airplanes will grow and need my help. :D

Frank

* your post also clearly proves that he who has the photos has the upper hand.  You can walk around and say "I didn't crash the Beaver, prove it" and I can't.  Dammit! :(
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on March 04, 2016, 07:48:45 PM
Andy,

re: "I'm sure you will all appreciate that I have been inspired by none but the master auger himself!  ;D"

The photos clearly prove that I am a farmer and harvest model airplanes from time to time when they ripen in the field.  I take them home and (p)repair them as you would a dinner.

The verb is not "to auger".  I prefer descriptive words like "tilling the soil" so more model airplanes will grow and need my help. :D

Frank

* your post also clearly proves that he who has the photos has the upper hand.  You can walk around and say "I didn't crash the Beaver, prove it" and I can't.  Dammit! :(

Proof positive that I have learned Frank's tillage lessons well !!  :D
(Wing has been repaired; new firewall and battery tray in progress.)

Andy