May 24- training night starting at 5 pm.

Started by Frank v B, May 23, 2023, 07:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I will be there by 5 pm for training night.  Here is hoping some instructors can help out, especially ground crew.
Yes Paul Scuse, the wings pins are in my car!

Anyone can fly during training night but students have priority.  Any capable flier must stay clear of a student's airplane.  Please stay sub-sonic in your low passes. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Gregor77

OMG, helped till 7:00pm, the winds were extreme, but we got a few flights in....

Frank v B

Got some flying in with my V-900 before training started.  Maya had 3 flights with me, one with Greg.  Noah tried his best but his radio kept having trouble.
David Tam came out but decided not to go up.  He is a new member who has to get some trim flights in and a check flight.
35- Andy had at least 3 flights as a break from wedding planning (his son is get married in a month).
36- Andy is (was) an engineer and still relies on these '60's coloured fasteners to hold his plane together.
37- getting ready for the comments about the shadows and improper camera settings
39- Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU, ex Ryerson) students showed up with their survival kit.  Tuc tape and an ice coffee.
41- BJ was allowed out of the house.
42- Greg showed up to take over TMU training.

Thanks to Paul G., Mark and BJ for the help in prepping planes.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on May 24, 2023, 08:08:47 PM
Got some flying in with my V-900 before training started.  Maya had 3 flights with me, one with Greg.  Noah tried his best but his radio kept having trouble.
David Tam came out but decided not to go up.  He is a new member who has to get some trim flights in and a check flight.
35- Andy had at least 3 flights as a break from wedding planning (his son is get married in a month).
36- Andy is (was) an engineer and still relies on these '60's coloured fasteners to hold his plane together.
37- getting ready for the comments about the shadows and improper camera settings
39- Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU, ex Ryerson) students showed up with their survival kit.  Tuc tape and an ice coffee.
41- BJ was allowed out of the house.
42- Greg showed up to take over TMU training.

To his credit, Frank got the smile right.  And he didn't crash Maya's or Noah's planes, despite very challenging north winds.  Good karma all around!  Bravo Frank!!  8)

Thanks to Paul G., Mark and BJ for the help in prepping planes.

Frank