Newbee Thanks

Started by vicwhit, May 30, 2013, 05:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicwhit

Last night was my first night out to training night. I just got an Apprentice so not only was I new, the plane was too. Simon stepped in after I arrived and checked out my plane, then took it up for its maiden voyage. Simon, being very competent, brought it back perfectly in one piece. Then he got a buddy box set up and on the first trip we ran into a small snag that was easily corrected on the ground. While Simon was busy with another student, Ron took over for the next flight. I have to say that Ron is really very supportive and encouraging. While I proceeded to try to destroy my Apprentice, Ron always was there to save the day. I ended up getting three flights during the evening and really enjoy it.

Simon and Ron were simply just great. Thanks alot guys. A job well done.

Looking forward to next week.:-)

Vic Whitmore
Do it while you can.

bfeist

Welcome to the club Vic. Good to hear you had some of our great instructors there to help you on your first day out. I remember way back when I started, that first day made quite an impression. I can remember it like yesterday, and I too remember how encouraging and supportive the people helping me were.

Can we assume you're addicted to the hobby now?  :)

Ben

vicwhit

That is very close to correct. I am just hoping that we get a week with more than one Wednesday!
Do it while you can.

Gregor77

sihinch

It means such a lot to hear stories like yours Vic. I'm so glad you had a good evening and enjoyed yourself. It was a pleasure to fly with you, and I hope to fly with you again soon.

Congratulations and welcome to TEMAC!

Simon