Downsizing my Airforce

Started by Canuke, April 28, 2024, 10:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

Turbotimber plus warwing.
Plus 13 roaringtop 35c lipo's and 5 Admiral 2200-2500 4 cells. I'd like to sell as a package. Batteries are in good shape.The batteries are at my condo in Richmond Hill. The planes are in a storage locker but I will bring them to my condo for viewing.Best offer.

octagon

Hi Jim,Just to be clear. You have 18 4s batteries altogether?
What could possibly go wrong?

Canuke

Sorry for the confusing ad. 13 3cell batteries, 5 4 cell batteries.

PDS

Hello Jim,
What price would you consider?  I don't know the value and don't want to guess at a price.

Paul S.

Bridger

Hi Jim
i'm late to the game, but is everything sold?

Best
    Victor

Canuke

Everything is still available in both posts.

PDS

I am interested in the Timber and floats if you are willing to break up the set.
What price would you consider?
Thanks
Paul S

Canuke

I believe the plane and floats new were  $600. I would sell for half price $300.
I couldn't find them for sale new any longer.

Canuke

I looked up an earlier post. If you don't want the barons I would sell for $250.
I'm not as smart as I used to be.

PDS

Hello Jim.

To confirm: the turbo timber with floats for $250.  If I have it correct, I'm in. 

I am out of town this week - returning a week tomorrow.  I can etransfer the funds, or cash when we meet - your choice.

thanks

Paul

Canuke

We can meet when you come back. I can bring it to the field or you can pick it up in Richmond Hill or at the storage locker. No rush.

PDS

Hello Jim,
Can you please send me a private message with your email or phone number so we can arrange a time to meet.
Thanks
Paul Scuse