TEMAC Events Calendar

Started by gmcnic, December 12, 2015, 09:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmcnic

I was requested by Frank vB to post a copy of the Events Calendar for those who may be having difficulty viewing it on the website.    It seems to be a Safari-related issue and I am not sure when it will be resolved.
Hope this helps in the meantime.

Graham

Frank v B

Thank you Graham. 

I have now been promoted to second class citizen!  :D

When I click on the "events schedule" on the home page it is completely blank........ reflecting my state of mind... according to Andy. ;D

Frank

ps: I have printed a copy and hung it in my workshop.
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Quote from: Frank v B on December 12, 2015, 06:06:12 PM

When I click on the "events schedule" on the home page it is completely blank........

@bfeist can you perhaps look in to that?  I did have 2 or 3 people mention to me that the calendar looks blank to them when the try to view it at home.

bfeist

That's due to their google account. They should login to gmail (or log out of gmail) before reloading the page.

Frank v B

Ben,

Thank you. 

Whatever that means.  Our son Tom is coming home on Wednesday night so I will have him do the stuff you suggested before I hit the computer with a hammer.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on December 13, 2015, 09:27:23 PM
Ben,

Thank you. 

Whatever that means.  Our son Tom is coming home on Wednesday night so I will have him do the stuff you suggested before I hit the computer with a hammer.

Frank

So, if you put the broken computer in the corner of your shop will it magically start to repair itself??!!!  ;D

Andy