What's on the Workbench?

Started by Gregor77, January 03, 2022, 02:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

We had a thread a while ago like this!  Lots of action, lets see what people are working on!

My bench is the following:

Restoring a Carl Goldberg Anniversary cub Done!!!
Restoring a Fokker D7 (RCM Plans)
E converting a Topflite Corsair 60 Done!
Some small updates to come of my older builds
Fixing John's electra cub by great planes, we over powered it, knocking the system down a bit (15 size ep from a 46), 3S 2200.  But this requires a new firewall

Thats it for now as I have banned myself from any new models.  Lets see how long that lasts...

Frank v B

Cadez's Ultimate fuselage :P.

Frank

ps: divide and conquer. ;)
"Never trade luck for skill"

GuyOReilly

Anderson Pylon 1/2A.
Almost ready to cover. 
Tissue and dope.

sihinch

I'm staying with my space theme and am building a Starship Enterprise-A and Klingon Bird of Prey! Both foam board kits.

Would also like to scratch build a flying dragon if I get round to it.

Polecat

Quote from: sihinch on January 05, 2022, 02:46:32 PM
I'm staying with my space theme and am building a Starship Enterprise-A and Klingon Bird of Prey! Both foam board kits.

Would also like to scratch build a flying dragon if I get round to it.

Simon How about the Estrelitta, get her ready for for some racing this year [we hope]

GeoffM

Finished updating a build of a Skyline SBach 60" - the SBach on the GB balance device
Working on updating a Skyline YAK 60"
Embry-Riddle on deck to fix up and get ready to fly.  Same as others..lots of corrections to be made from a previous attempt to build
Great Planes Christian Eagle is staring at me to fix up and convert to electric

Chappers

Finally getting round to finishing a Top Flite  Elder kit which I started at one of Frank's build workshops a few years ago! I recall that Michael did a build log here on the same kit - It's a satisfying build.

The pilot is unusual in that it appears to have 'real' hair - I bought it from a Czech model store along with some of the last rolls of antique Solar Tex covering left globally. Expect to see this in the air this summer- along with a new big helicopter which I have also been building (Align 700x)! ;D

Gregor77

Gregor77

I recently traded my SCX10 wrangler for a 1/3 scale flybaby biplane.  its massive!  Going to use a 1.60 size rotormax motor on 10S 5000 packs (2-5S in series), its says its able to do 3000 watts.  Plane is about 22-25 lbs.  The cat just fits in it!  lol!   Its going to be very impressive!  It makes the PT-19 that Michael had a few years back look small.  Just need to finish the install and balance.

Chappers

Is the cat going to be onboard for the maiden!
:o ;D