Post a note for the next time.
Michael

Michael

Anybody flying this evening?

Wind is low and in won't be so cold.
Michael

Trevor Lam

I will be good sir!

I woke up super early to pack all of my gear in the car! Can't waste these 5 km/h days...

imran1042

had to bring this conversation back.  I'm thinking of going tomorrow morning,  anyone else? 
Any day at the field is a good day :)

sihinch

Oscar

I went after 6pm and was surprised there was no one at the field.    The whole evening is just me and the gooses (plus those unwelcome mosquitos).   :P

sihinch

Really happy to have maidened my Freewing "Eurofighter" Typhoon this weekend.

I bought the kit plus version which came with all servos but no ESC or motor. I swapped the stock fan out for a Wemo-tec fan, used an 1800kV motor and a 100A ESC using 6S 4000mAh lipos.

I painted it in RAF colours and got markings from CallieGraphics.

It flew great. The glide is amazing, there is no stall virtually and the speed was pretty scale.

I'm very pleased with it.

BJROB

Im sorry I missed that maiden
as your plane looks amassing.

My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

sihinch

Wingnutz

DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

sihinch

No! Sore point.

There was a mechanical breakdown at work and was called in at midnight. I got home at 7:30am.

So I spent the (beautiful, calm, sunny) day in bed, asleep!!!!

Oh well, it was fun at work.

Oscar

After last Club Meeting on 'How not to crash', with some practiced on Flight Simulator for the past weeks, I decide to try it at the field this morning.(well, if I crash, then I can apply what I learnt from the Wednesday build class). 

I was all by myself this morning. It was a bit cold and cloudy, otherwise, it was a great flight and I pretty much covered all the stuff Michael mentioned in the meeting (including 'What not suppose to do').    :D 

Thank you Michael !!

Sidenote: Those T-pin(s) from last year building class has another purpose now - To secure my Canopy from falling off !

Warning - May cause Motion sickness.  :P
https://youtu.be/KskGcs485xI