Hangar Si Reduction Sale - Corsair & Hawk

Started by sihinch, March 11, 2013, 09:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

I am trying to reduce my hangar, so will be selling some planes that I have not flown regularly, or simply have too many of similar type.

The first 2 to go are:

SkyAngel 50mm EDF BAE Hawk - it has been modified with carbon bracing in the wings and tail, and the servos now come through the top of the wing (to prevent damage when landing.)  It has an uprated power system comprising Hobbywing Pentium 30A esc and Dons Wicked 5400kV motor and Wemo-tec micro fan. Flies with 3S lipo, I use 1300mAh Nano Techs.  Selling as pnp (for DSM fliers I will even leave the Orange rx in, if you ask nicely!)
Asking $100 OBO

Parkzone Corsair (first edition) without ESC, motor or RX.  It has all the stock servos, but this plane has also been modified, and crashed (I'm afraid!)  I ran it on 4S with a 60A esc, and despite having a custom aluminium wing brace, the wings folded.  I have since repaired the plane, and reinforced the wing with fibreglass.  It would make a good park flier/beater for someone wanting to put HobbyKing parts in (approx. $40-$50 for new ESC and motor.)  It looks great, and has custom paint and graphics, I just have too many fast warbirds.
Asking $40 OBO

piker

Wait a second...  There seems to be a lot of pictures with us in a friendly embrace.  The rumours will be flying now for sure!

Ededge2002

Yea and in this one you have a wiener in your hand.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?