Great Planes Fling Discus launch glider

Started by Frank v B, July 28, 2019, 10:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Comes with four servos (rudder, elevator, 2 aileron).  $75.00   Only needs a receiver and a flight battery.  I used a 1 cell Lipo 300 mah. 
Some rash on the fuse but flies fine if you want to fling it about.

http://www.greatplanes.com/discontinued/gpma1070.php

White fuse and wing tops.  Orange on the bottom of the wing.  Black carbon rod fuse behind the wing.  Bolt-on wing.  Will post a photo tomorrow.

Please answer on this post only.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Whirl, twirl, spin and toss...  I am sorry I never had the opportunity to watch you launching it.  It would have made my day.  ;D

Too much like exercise. No I am not making an offer.  ;)

Frank v B

Bruce,

We will let the Club membership decide who would be the least graceful DLG Tosser between the two of us.  I have done it.  Have you?
Ben taught me how to toss it.  I don't recall him doubled over with laughter but then I was concentrating on flying it.  He is waaayyyy too diplomatic for that.   :D

I won't let you make an offer out of respect for the hobby.  We are a flying club, not a stand-up comedy venue. ;)

Frank

BJROB

I don't know about that comedy thing  ???
But it would funny to see you guys doing a pirouette dance with a plane in hand 😂
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

bweaver

Who ever ends up buying this from Frank, please let me know when Frank is going to demonstrate the toss for you if you are inexperienced and need a lesson.  Video would be preferable, but not necessary.

BJ, I understand the secret to dancing depends upon who's leading.  (Not that I do much of that either.)

Frank v B

Bj,

re:  "But it would funny to see you guys doing a pirouette dance with a plane in hand 😂"

Bruce in a TuTu and ballet slippers.  Oh, the visual.   ;D ;D

Frank