Flying this Sunday, Jan 10, 1pm

Started by Frank v B, January 08, 2021, 06:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I will be at the field on Sunday at 1:00-2:30 pm to help Ryerson.  If anybody wishes help with a plane (maiden, trim, or just watch) I will be happy to help.

Frank

ps:Greg Hazelton: I will bring the kit for your father.
"Never trade luck for skill"

RyersonUAV

Hey everyone, here's a nice little sneak peek to tomorrow's flight. We look forward to it and hope to see you there!

Andy Hoffer

Hi @RyersonUAV Team.

WOW! What a nice little package dispenser.  This looks like it would be perfect for delivering brushless motors, lipos, ESC's and RX's to my front porch.  Feel free  to "drop" by my place anytime to test the efficacy of your system in an urban environment.  I can offer a complete array of proximate navigation hazards (including 220 KV power lines and mature trees) so you can really strut your stuff.  Send me a PM for precise GPS coordinates and pressure altitude at my home!  8)

Cheers!

Andy Hoffer, TEMAC

Frank v B

A nice day at the field today.  A little cloudy, below freezing but just and if properly dressed.....perfectly bearable.  I counted at least 17 people.
Even Simon H. and Oscar were able to sneak out to join members who live there like David, Glenn and Michael.   ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Oscar

Thank you Frank for taken the photo.   :D

davidk

What a great variety of aircraft in the skies today.  Tundras, Kad-Otter, Lear Jet, Albatross, Beavers, giant automated drone, Valiant.  No to little wind and not cold.  Good to see everyone out and staying safe.

davidk

more...

davidk

and...

davidk

and...

Oscar

Thank you David for taken my Grand Tundra photos  :D