WANTED: E-Flite 4-Site F3P 250 ARF

Started by imran13, August 03, 2013, 12:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran13

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd take a crack at this on the TEMAC forum, seeing as I've had no luck on RCC or RCGroups...

I was wondering if anyone has an E-Flite 4-Site F3P 250 ARF they want to get rid of. After flying this a few times on Phoenix sim, I'm hooked :D

Thanks,
Imran
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Ededge2002

Far as I know these are extinct. Not a bad design just a couple years out of production. The selection in this style of plane is becoming limited where it used to be booming. 
I wouldn't get set on a plane just because how it flies on the sim most of this style of plane if kept light fly very well.
Good luck

Possibly I would look at the epp light weights in this class. They are much tougher
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

imran13

Okay thanks.

Do you know anything about the E-Flite Enticement F3P? I found an ad of a guy selling one on RCC. I know that one is discontinued as well, but I don't know much else about it.

Thanks again
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Ededge2002

Enticement is a little more indoor pattern orientated.  Not great or 3D but still possible.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1455059&highlight=epp+yak+plan

I built one from plans on RCG.  I don't know if it was this one but similar.  Simon now has it and its a good, tough little flyer!

Remember L I T E 3d's better!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Eric Adventurer

Hi Imran,
I actually owned that plane in the UM size and ended up transferring the electronics to the UM Extra 300 airframe as I very much disliked the flight characteristics of the 4-site.
I don't know if the larger one is different and It might also be a personal thing, however I heard the exact same from others who owned it. The UM Extra 300 is a dream to fly in comparison.
The flight sim is often quite different so I highly recommend you try it out first IRL (In Real Life) if you can.
Eric

imran13

Okay.

Thanks for your opinions and experience guys, it helps a lot. :)