Looking for EDF jet / plane

Started by Oscar, August 23, 2014, 09:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar

I am looking for a used EDF plane/jet (more for entry level in EDF) or if you have a spare/backup BNIB kicking around.

Choice in my mind are

Durafly 70mm DH 100 Vampire
Durafly 110mm DH 110 Sea Vixen
HK Stinger 64 MK2
HK Sport Jet 70mm

And if anyone has other brand that thinks it's good for an entry level EDF, I can consider too.

Currently, I am flying a GP micro Sabre F86.  and would like to step up for a larger size. 

Thank you   :)
Oscar

sihinch

I have a HobbyKing Hawk 64mm EDF that I would sell. I bought it used and then did a custom paint job.

Very stable flyer, no damage. Wing mount reinforced and carbon added to tail for durability. Upgraded 60A ESC so it will fly with 4S 2200mAh or 3S.

Quite a good size jet. Did I say it flies great?!

Any interest?

Skyking

Hi,

I have F-4 Phantom that has had 1 flight- No damage. about 20" span. Flies well. perfect condition. Just needs Bat and receiver. $75

Ken
New in box I have 60" Mig 15. Has 90mm.fan-no motor or electronics. Big plane, foam. $140
Also Fly Fly F86 New in box. 90MM plus has a motor to go with it. Foam. Nice plane. $150.

Ken
Actually, I can.

Oscar

Hi Simon

I like the idea of using 3S and 4S (for entry level like me)  Are you referring to the HK T-45 Goshawk?  Does it come with the landing gear?  Can it slow down very well (almost like float) yet still very stable? 

Hi Ken

Regarding the F4 Phantom.  with the wing span about 20", I am afraid my skill cannot handle that plane (yet).

Thanks

sihinch

Yes, it is the HK T-45 Goshawk.  It slows down very well and has a great glide.

I don't have landing gear for it, sorry.  Never have - but a jet with wheels down?  :o

Canuke

I have the HK Stinger 64 Mk2. It is basically like new. I am looking to get $75.00 for it with an orange Rx or $65.00 without. Jim, 905-773-9859

Ededge2002

Ive got this one.  Its a screamer!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Oscar

Ed

Does it come with a pilot like this?

Bigstik

Hi Simon. What is the ask for the T-45?

Bigstik
Bigstik

sihinch

Canuke

Hi Oscar. Do you still want the Stinger? Imran has enquired about buying it.