Events Listing

Started by bfeist, August 03, 2012, 10:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfeist

An up-to-date listing of TEMAC and non-TEMAC events can be found on TEMAC's website here:
http://temac.ca/?page_id=298

Feel free to join the forum and participate. Everyone is welcomed.

bweaver

Hi Ben,

I went to the Events Calendar and there is nothing there?  I know Simon has events posted, but if club members don't know where to look for his information they won't find it.  Would it be possible to link Simons' list to this one for club members ease of finding club activities?

Great website by the way :D

gmcnic

Yes, it looks like the entire events calendar disappeared when viewing from Internet Explorer.
I can see it with Chrome but not IE.

Ben @bfeist , could you please check what happened?

Many thanks,
Graham

Frank v B

Graham,

My e-mail to you two days ago to say the events calendar had disappeared was not just to say "Hi" to you. ::)

Does everyone know the Pilots Meeting is on this Wednesday, Nov 14 at Colonel Mustards???  Better send a notice out.  The 2 members I have talked to seemed surprised.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

gmcnic

Ah shucks, Frank.  I thought you were just being sociable.
Anyway, time to turn a new page (hint to Frank-  turn your calendar to November...)
The Pilots Meeting is this Wednesday, the 11th/November.

I am hoping that Ben gets a chance to see why some of us are not able to view the events.
In the meantime, here is a screenshot.

Graham

Frank v B

Graham,

Master problem solver!!  The screen shot is a great idea.  Even I can see it. :D

The 11th it is.  I'll be there.  Sorry to disappoint. ;)

Frank

ps: my screen still shows blank when clicking on "Events Schedule".
"Never trade luck for skill"

bfeist

Hi guys,
The mystery of the missing calendar is because Graham's google account isn't properly authorized on his IE browser, but it is on Chrome. Login to gmail  on IE, and then the calendar should show up on the page.

Quote from: gmcnic on November 07, 2015, 07:24:19 PM
Yes, it looks like the entire events calendar disappeared when viewing from Internet Explorer.
I can see it with Chrome but not IE.

Ben @bfeist , could you please check what happened?

Many thanks,
Graham

bweaver

Hi Ben,

I use a Mac and it doesn't show up for me either.  Is there a trick for me to see it too?

Thanks,
Bruce  :'(

bweaver

Thanks Oscar.  Yo and behold, it appeared.   :o